These are so simple to mix up and bake, and baking them in muffin papers makes this dessert a great ‘grab and go’ treat. For a nice little twist, I made these with a wafer of Belgium chocolate for the bottom, but I actually do prefer whole Oreo cookies or just the wafer crumbs. I made half with white chocolate wafers and half with milk chocolate wafers.
- 2 8 oz. package cream cheese
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 Belgium chocolate wafers
- Place chocolate wafers in bottom of paper muffin cup.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar at medium speed of mixer till creamy. Add vanilla and egg, one at a time, beat till well blended. Fill each cup 3/4 full.
- Bake at 325° F for 15 – 20 minutes till center is just set.
- Chill then garnish with your choice of topping, fresh or canned fruit, or jam.