This is such a yummy treat! Topped with marshmallows and drizzled chocolate on top.
Servings: 20 squares
- 2 cups graham wafer crumbs
- ¾ cup melted butter
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup coconut
- 1 cup pecans or walnuts
- 2 cups marshmallows
- ½ cup melted chocolate chips
- optional ingredients – peanut butter chips or butterscotch chips
- Mix graham crumbs and butter, press evenly into a 13" x 9" pan lined with parchment paper. Pour can of condensed milk over crumb base. Sprinkle chocolate chips, coconut, and nuts over base.
- Bake in a preheated oven 350°F for 25 minutes.
- Melt chocolate in microwave on low, stir chocolate till smooth.
- Remove pan from oven, top with marshmallows, and drizzle with melted chocolate.